Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick Note About Persia Info!!

Hi gang!

I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of the work that you are doing and how happy it makes me to see the collaboration and effort you are all putting into this "experiment"!

I have been reading over the comments on the Persia assignment and I am very impressed with what you guys have come up with..you all did great and the more we do this, the better we will all become!

I would like for everyone to review all of the comments and pay special attention to Hayley's post and to Anton's (Rice's) post...remember, you are responsible for knowing and understanding all of this information!  Please do not hesitate to comment or to talk to me personally if there is ever anything you need extra help on!!

Thank you all so much!

Be looking for your next assignment by this evening..it will be due by 11:59 on Sunday, Sept. 25

Mrs. Russell :)

1 comment: